01 Feb Dream Home- Boys and Girls Club of Metro Denver
2022’s Boys & Girls Club Dream Home
Over the past few years we were lucky to team up with the Raymond Development Group in designing this gorgeous, modern-Parisian home. The inspiration for this year’s Boy’s and Girl’s Club Dream Home was harmoniously contrasting the elaborate details of French Architecture, with modern luxury. The play between the simple, clean lines of lighting, casework and materials, mixed with the intricate coffered ceilings and applied molding make this home a unique blend of old and new. This 5,988 square foot 4 bedroom / 6 bathroom features a private gym, screening room, chef-inspired kitchen, saltwater pool, and hot tub.
Other Key Features Include:
- Private, gated enclave steps away from the many charms of Cherry Creek.
- Featuring a chef inspired kitchen with a 12’ island with waterfall detail and appliances by Wolf, subzero and Miele, walk-in pantry, and Vogo cabinetry.
- Custom 5’ linear fireplace with limestone cladding.
- Architectural ceiling and wall detail throughout.
- Dining room features temperature-controlled wine wall, wet bar and french doors opening to covered loggia with in ceiling heaters.
- 10’ accordion doors open to saltwater pool and hot tub.
- Elevator to all 3 levels.
- Primary bedroom features a fireplace, separate lounge area, dual custom closets and heated bathroom floor.
- White oak flooring throughout main and upper levels.
- 11’ ceiling on main level, 10’ ceilings on upper and lower levels.
- Private gym and screening room.
- Lutron lighting system/Sonos sound system and integrated video security surveillance.
Upon entering the home, you’re met with spacious 10′ ceilings, highlighting the modern LED foyer chandelier. The open tread staircase draws the eye to the two story windows that lead up to the master suite and secondary bedrooms. The walls are painted in a crisp white, to offer a simple backdrop for all the natural elements, like the white oak floors, to really shine.
The open floorplan in the great room is perfect for entertaining both formally and informally. The custom black marble fireplace serves as a stark contrast to the clean white countertops featured in the kitchen. The mix of rift white oak and dark grey custom VOGO cabinetry creates some interest without overwhelming the space. Complete with herringbone hardwood floors and modern chandeliers, this space is both cozy and contemporary.
Opening directly off the kitchen, the dining room has the same white oak floors, though this time being set in a unique parquet pattern to separate the open spaces from one another. The geometric applied molding detail on the ceiling provides a modern twist on a traditional application. Completing the space are two glass enclosed wine cellars with a rift white oak bar and limestone backsplash.
Over the last few years, we’ve seen the need for a dedicated work from home space, and this one is sure to inspire. The high ceilings and 9′ double doors allow light to flood the space, creating a bright and homey environment.
Staircase and 2nd Floor Foyer
With the second floor foyer being open to the floor below, it was important to create visual connectivity through the custom, black powder coated railing. The geometric balusters call back to the various applied ceiling moldings, that create harmony through repetition.
Nothing says luxury quite like this master suite. The main bedroom showcases a custom fireplace with cove lighting creating a soft, ambient glow. The en suite bathroom feels fresh with it’s bright white casework, and gorgeous Calacutta gold marble. Contrasting the marble is a Porcelanosa tile that mimics a teak wood that gives the space it’s spa-like feel.
Secondary Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Both secondary bedrooms are painted in a soothing green/grey, serving as the perfect backdrop for a soothing night’s sleep. The same custom balusters featured on the interior stairwell are mimicked on each room’s Juliet balcony railing.
The Bathrooms are a unique mix of textural Porcelanosa tile, with natural Calacutta marble and Onyx.
The basement features a private gym, screening room, additional bedroom and bathroom to complete this custom home.