14 Jul Aneka Interiors Company Statement of Equality
Here at Aneka Interiors, it has always been our belief that equality is something worth fighting for. We want to be a company that stands up for our neighbors regardless of their race, sexual identity/ orientation, socioeconomic background or spiritual beliefs.
Moving forward, while our content and projects may be the same, we hope our messages are more inclusive, diverse and what we see in our industry highlights designers and creators of all different backgrounds.
Below is a list of our company’s commitments towards ending racism.
- We continue to stay committed to the important principles of justice and equality.
- We’re making a new commitment to not shy away from uncomfortable discussions, and will devote our time to learning, sharing, donating and amplifying Black voices.
- As we move forward with new projects and designs, we aim to push the boundaries of what our Interiors look like, by sourcing décor and furniture that is more global and sparks interesting conversations.
- As we move forward we promise to incorporate diversity into our social media, and highlight creators and designers from all different backgrounds.
- Our passion has always been to create beautiful, original interiors that allow people to engage and enjoy life at “home” whether it’s in a Senior Living or Multi-family community or in a Single-family home. As we join the voices of the oppressed and learn to speak up, it is our belief that our “homes” will be transformed into more colorful, vibrant and innovative environments.
- We are a team of people that believe living meaningful lives inspires our creativity and elevates our designs. It is obvious to us, that to live more meaningful lives, means living for equality.