03 Jul Summer Color Mix- Summer Sangria
When it comes to the hot summer months, nothing helps us cool down better than a summer cocktail. To beat the heat we have mixed together a zesty citrus Summer Sangria that has fully inspired our selections for a gorgeous and fresh backyard patio!
Whether we are enjoying a sunshine filled July day with BBQ or getting cozy by the fire watching fireworks, this Summer Sangria won’t fail in keeping those summer “feels” alive!
Stay cool this July with our Summer Sangria and lovely patio mix.
- 1 bottle (750 ml) of your favorite red Spanish wine
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice (make sure the oranges are sweet) or use store-bought orange juice
- 2 ounces Brandy
- 3 ounces Triple Sec or Simple Syrup
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 blood orange, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Into a large pitcher add red wine, orange juice, brandy, triple sec, and fruit. Mix well and place into the refrigerator until cold. Can be made a day ahead.
- Serve chilled or over ice.
Recipe found Here